GOintegro, Latin America’s leading Employee Experience Platform, launched the second version of The Employee Experience Awards LatAm on October 2018 as a way of recognizing companies that emphasize Employee Experience to drive Digital Transformation through HR initiatives.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Jan. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Highlighting Employee Experience is central to any company’s employee-centric approach to manage and develop its talent, as German Dyzenchauz, CEO & Co-founder at GOintegro, comments, “The Employee Experience Awards LatAm 2018 is a chance to highlight and honor our clients. We consider our client relationships true partnerships, so it’s a real joy to celebrate their successes with them through these awards.”
Each of the applications received in the categories “Best Employee Communications Initiative”, “Best Employee Benefits Program”, “Best Employee Recognition Program”, “Best Employee Experience Team” and “Best Employee Experience Strategy” show the effort and dedication of each Latin American Human Resources team who seek to make a positive impact on their employees.
Winners, including Auna Peru, CrediConfía Mexico, Ferreyros Peru, Loungerie Brazil, Scotiabank Chile, Arnaldo Castro Uruguay, WOM Chile, Pixeon Brazil, Cargill Brazil and Sodexo Mexico, clearly demonstrated a committed and thoughtful approach to Employee Experience. See the complete winners list here.
The outstanding Jury, composed of a specialized panel of Human Resources Consultants and Leaders in the region, as well as members of the Top 100 #HRInfluencersLatAm 2018 ranking, evaluated each entry to determine the winner for each category. Find a complete judges list here.
The awards went to what the judges deemed the best strategies and actions to boost Employee Experience. “As a winner or finalist of the Employee Experience Awards LatAm 2018, organizations are establishing a new benchmark that invites all HR professionals to work hard to continue improving talent management in Latin America.” German Dyzenchauz, CEO & Co-founder at GOintegro.
The 2018 Employee Experience Awards winners list is as follows:
- Auna Peru Winner for Best Employee Communications Initiative (more than 500 employees).
- CrediConfía Mexico Winner for Best Employee Communications Initiative (less than 500 employees).
- Scotiabank Chile Winner for Best Employee Benefits Program (more than 500 employees).
- Arnaldo Castro Uruguay Winner for Best Employee Benefits Program (less than 500 employees).
- Cargill Brazil Winner for Best Employee Recognition Program (more than 500 employees).
- Sodexo Winner for Best Employee Recognition Program (less than 500 employees).
- Ferreyros Peru Winner for Best Employee Experience Team (more than 500 employees).
- Loungerie Brazil Winner for Best Employee Experience Team (less than 500 employees).
- WOM Chile Winner for Best Employee Experience Strategy (more than 500 employees).
- Pixeon Brasil Winner for Best Employee Experience Strategy (less than 500 employees)
“It was fantastic to see so many inspiring companies who are leading the way in effective Employee Experience. Congratulations and thank you to all of our finalists, winners, and judges. I look forward to seeing all of them again this year.” Jose Guerra, Chief Marketing Officer GOintegro.
Please click here if you wish to learn more about The Employee Experience Awards